Are you looking for something extraordinary? To do something others can only dream of? To open doors you didn’t even know existed? All of this, and more, awaits you as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
Be part of the magic and adventure of scuba diving.
Start today to become part of the way the world learns to dive.
Become a PADI Instructor.
To qualify for training as a PADI Open Water Instructor, you must:
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months (check with a PADI Course Director or PADI Office for qualifying credentials.)
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- Want a fun and exciting career!